Windsor Castle Manor House and Grounds Tour
Windsor Castle Farm was originally part of a 1,450 acre parcel patented in 1637 by Arthur Smith, an ancestor to the Town's founder, Arthur Smith IV. Today's Windsor Castle Park (208 acres) is anchored by the circa 1725 manor house and its eleven outbuildings.
In August of 2000, Windsor Castle Park was entered in the Virginia Landmarks Register and the National Register of Historic Places of the National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior.
Isle of Wight County Museum hosts the Windsor Castle Park walking tours, for more information please visit our Facebook Page or the Museum website.